Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

A House Full Of Spiders??

spider2(Summary)-  Brian and Susan filed a lawsuit against the house's previous owners, who did not make them aware of the spider problem. Jamel Sandidge, considered one of the nation’s leading Brown Recluse researchers, estimated that there was between 4500 and 6000 spiders living in the home. The spiders even paid Susan a visit in the shower, falling from the ceiling and washing down the drain as she dodged out of its way. Two pest control companies were called out to the house, but neither was able to solve the spider infestation.

(Opinion)-   I couldn't believe this when I read it. If I were them, I would have called for help or else it might’ve spread to their neighbours. Lucky for them they got it over and done with.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melelose I really enjoyed reading your blog post about a house full of spiders. If your house had heaps of spiders, what would you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cypress. If my house was full of spiders i'd scream but call for help.
      What would you do if it had spread around the neighbourhood?

      Delete