Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

My favourite Film Festival Video

Screenshot 2014-11-13 at 10.41.27 AM.png


Summary

My favourite Film Festival Video was made by students at Stonefields School. It’s called Lazy Boy. Lazy boy is about a young boy who sat on his couch all day doing nothing except call his mum to come all the way home from work just to get the remote which was on the table near him.

Opinion

This was my favourite video because when it comes to my little brother sitting on the couch he becomes lazy and I end up doing everything for him.  I’ll also make sure my brother watches this so he can learn not to be lazy and I can get revenge on him.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Melelose, I really like your blog post. I think that the lazy boy should get off his feet and do some work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Estah thank you for the comment and yes I do think he should get up and do some work. Why do you think hes lazy?

      Delete
  2. Hi Melelose, I really like reading and watching the video about Lazy Boy. What was the best part you liked about the film from Stonefields School?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sini thank you for commenting on my blog. I liked the part when the Man says Lazy boy! What was your favourite film festival Video?

      Delete