Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Hafoka Family Reunion 2015

 
The day that the Hafoka family reunited again was the best day ever!

On the 11th of october my family from America, Australia, Tonga, Christ Church came to my Church for the Family Reunion. After church we all gathered at the hall and waited for more people to come. Each family got to perform a Tongan dance. The money that people put on the people who danced got put in a box to save for our family  T-shirts.

We all had a big feed that us first cousins organised for the parents and kids, for the kids we used zip lock  bags for lollies, chips and treats. When everyone was here my aunt introduced herself “Good evening everyone I hope you have had a good day, my name is Sela Leka Hafoka I will be updating you with everything and telling you our family tree.”

No comments:

Post a Comment